Saturday 29 June 2013

Review on past week analysis for both Singapore stocks & EURUSD.

Firstly, I would like to thank my readers that have been visiting my blog.

Generally, the STI market is pretty unchanged (slightly higher) therefore I believe there is no need for a re-analysis for the counters that I have did last week.
Click stocks and EURUSD to read last week analysis.
However, I would still post any chart analysis if requested.

So let's review my last week analysis.

STI - I still remain bearish on this pair to at least hit 3000 despite the small rebound for the entire week.

SembMar - Still pretty much supported above the level of around 4.08.

KepCorp - Still holding on to the rising trendline but seems like it would break down anytime.

NOL - Still remain in a long-term consolidation phase.

Genting SP - Break of 1.31 will exert more immediate selling. Trend remains bearish.

Capitaland - As expected, it remained supported between 2.90 - 3.05. But also a retest of the rising trend line was seen. On Friday night MAS announced a new round of property cooling measures, so therefore property counters MIGHT get a hit again.

Banks - remain supported by the 200-day SMA. However, all 3 banks individual charts look pretty bad for longist, shorts seems to be in place with significant volume. Be wary of the banks.

Lastly, for EURUSD, it seems well supported by my blue region. And for the upcoming week I might look out for signals on whether this support region will break or hold the currency pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment